Congratulations on building your business to the point where you are thinking of listing it on the ASX, or selling to a trade buyer.
It’s taken a lot of hard work over many years.
Now you want to IPO or exit as well as you can. You’ll have many advisors pulling you in different directions and asking for a lot of your time over many months. In the meantime, you still have the business to run. Even if you have been through the process before, you’ll know it is a large and stressful undertaking.
It’s an exciting time, but also a stressful one.
The typical IPO journey is for the company to engage a team of advisors – lawyers, brokers, accountants, maybe a financial advisor or two – who all work like crazy over a few months to get the IPO done.
It’s a lot of work, a lot of stress and costs a lot of money.
We can help.
Through our 20 years of practical experience, we know what shape your company needs to be in for an IPO, investment or trade sale. We know the due diligence questions you’ll have to answer, what documents you’ll need to pull together and what the likely gaps will be.
How do we help?
We use a sophisticated online platform to compile the documents and check off the requirements as we go. In a low-stress way, we work with you side by side to close any gaps, allowing you to keep managing the business at the same time.
Be in better shape.
So when you’re ready to engage other external advisors and formally start the IPO or sale process, you’re in much better shape. Your company is presented professionally, there’s less due diligence work for them to do and your risk profile has reduced.
And, even if you don’t go ahead with the IPO or sale, you will have ongoing access to all the important information about your business in a ‘single source of the truth’.
So, if you’re a founder or manager looking to get your company IPO Ready, or an advisor working with growing companies, contact us to see how we can help.
The IPO Ready Process
We use a sophisticated online platform to check off the requirements as we go.
This covers a whole range of topics, broken down into more than 100 specific requirements, to collate and manage all the important information about your business.
- Each topic and requirement is assigned to one person, ensuring accountability and efficiency.
- You can invite staff members or trusted advisors to access the platform, meaning everyone has a common source of key information.
- An intuitive scorecard lets you see how ready you are and which areas need the most work.
- On an ongoing basis, the platform is updated regularly, giving management, directors and other trusted stakeholders continuous access to all your critical business information.
- We then work with you side by side to close the gaps.
- So when you’re ready to engage other external advisors and formally start the IPO or sale process, you’re in much better shape.
- We have worked in commercial management roles –we understand commercially pragmatic solutions (not ‘legal gold plating’)
- Easier than management trying to do it all themselves
- More efficient than external lawyers doing it all
- Clearly scoped and phased work plan, with defined deliverables and fixed fees for fixed scope
- Reduce legal bill shock
- Saves management time
- Less stress
- Reduces risk for directors and management
- Gives other advisors comfort / helps them do their job
- Higher quality outcome
Need more information?
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org